Scribble Scrabble (pattern paper), Pink Paislee (alpha stickers), Bazzill (cardstock) My scrap mess from today and yesterday. I just finished picking it up... so I can start on another mess.
You are totally outdoing me with all your new layouts! The challenges seem to be just what you needed to get a lot done. I love the newest pages you've done. That crossword paper would've had me stumped forever - needing it to go with a puzzle or game theme - you used it in a way that works with your pictures and ties it all together. I'm impressed. Hope you win a challenge! I did consider the kits after checking out the sites. I may do one....maybe.
1 comment:
You are totally outdoing me with all your new layouts! The challenges seem to be just what you needed to get a lot done. I love the newest pages you've done. That crossword paper would've had me stumped forever - needing it to go with a puzzle or game theme - you used it in a way that works with your pictures and ties it all together. I'm impressed. Hope you win a challenge! I did consider the kits after checking out the sites. I may do one....maybe.
Post a Comment