Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Kit Club

I've joined another kit club... I loved the first kit I got through Scrap-Room, I signed up for another one to feed my addiction.

Coordinates Collection has a fun concept, I get to choose 1 of 2 kits each month. Also, I'm able to add to my shipment all month long and pay 1 shipping price. I enjoyed watching a few of the videos on their blog yesterday from the current kits and a few from past kits, Lisa Cole is enjoyable to listen to and watch as she shows off the product. This is what finally sold me to sign up for the 1 page kit a month.

Here's a picture of the kit I ordered yesterday:
I'm enjoying both boards and getting involved in meeting virtual friends that share a common love for this amazing hobby.

I've found lately that I just can't get to the LSS as often as I'd like and I attempted to put a kit together myself, but spent about $30 on one line because I have no self control. This is a great way for me to sample products and get used to actually USING the products (I think I'm going to LOVE the challenges on the boards!) and not hoarding everything because of some future layout that I may want to do.

No comments: