Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrappy Sunday

I spent some time late last night and early this morning playing with the March Studio Calico kit. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve gotten to create, I wasn’t sure if I’d remember how.
I started out with this group of pictures that I had previously pulled out with papers and had already cut out the alpha’s from the exclusive Studio Calico pattern paper in this month’s kit.
green grass
I then moved on to what I thought would be a simpler layout, but this one gave me trouble. I knew I wanted to use the green KI calendar paper, the rest just kind of fell into place over the course of a few hours. It was funny because while I worked on this layout, Zoe was actually on my computer at Webkinz world online playing with her 3rd Webkinz she got after my trip to D.C. - a little fishy. And yes, all three of the Webkinz had to be on my desk to watch her.
Webkinz Love (800x795)

1 comment:

Susanne said...

These are both fantastic. I especially love yellow and pink together. Well done!