So good that you had a chance to make this for your daughter. I wish I had pages like this from some of the teachers I had as a kid—teachers I loved learning from.
Sounds like a fab teacher! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the misting! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
4 comments:
Sounds like your daughter had a great teacher! What a great layout too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo
So good that you had a chance to make this for your daughter. I wish I had pages like this from some of the teachers I had as a kid—teachers I loved learning from.
Sounds like a fab teacher! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the misting! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Great take on the sketch and so fab that you have this for you daughter. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays this week!
Post a Comment