Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sketchy Thursday’s - Blizzard of 2011

Another great Sketchy Thursday’s sketch to enjoy the new Studio Calico kit from February! Love the pinks and teals, again - great stuff to highlight some wonderful snow fun pictures!

I also played a little with some American Crafts Zing! I stamped the “of” with embossing ink and sprinkled the teal Zing! over it and heated it with the heat gun. I love the way it turned out, very shiny and looks like it’s meant to be with that chipboard alpha.

blizzard of 2011

5 comments:

Susanne said...

What fun colors you used, unexpected but completely effective. Love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the bright happy colors with these photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

This page is great! I love those papers, and how you did the word blizzard! Very cool!

Keshet said...

Oh, I love this! And great use of that kit:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

Danielle said...

I love how you used these colors with snow pictures. It really turned out awesome. Such a great layout - can't wait to see it in person. :)