Saturday, January 1, 2011

A few more November memories

 

our first turkey

stingrays

Both of these were made using the November Studio Calico kit, Napa Valley.

I’m enjoying the new setup in this house with my computer and desk in the dining room/living room/kitchen area. I do miss my loft so very much and all the space I had, but I have to admit that I like having the kit on the kitchen table with some chosen tools and my pictures. I am able to work on the layout here and there during the day and be spread out on the table, with more work surface.

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

They both are awesome!

Danielle said...

You actually completed 3 layouts - wow! They are great - I can't believe how quickly you put them together. Of course now I'll be able to see them in person! Can't wait to scrap with ya!