Friday, March 12, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches "Going Green" Blog Hop

Sassy Lil's Sketches is doing a Going Green blog hop! I'm so excited to share this with all of my followers and friends! Below, please find the rules, the sketch, my layout and be sure to check out the rest of the wonderful design team's blogs!

Create a project (card, layout or altered) using the "Going Green" sketch AND one of the "Going Green" criteria below:

1. "Go Green:" Do a project that is predominantly green in color.
2. "Reduce:" Reduce your stash by creating a project where all the product used are at least one year old (no new stuff).
3. "Reuse:" Do a project with left overs from a previous project.
4. "Recycle:" Do a project with an item that was used for something else first.


We will be offering a random Grand Prize for one participant.
Participants can get their name in for the Grand Prize by doing the following:
1) become a follower of Sassy Lil' Sketches
2) leave a comment on each of the DT's Blog
3) doing the "Going Green" Challenge and linking it to Mr. Linky at Sassy Lil' Sketches by 9 P.M EST on Sunday, March 14th.

Here's my layout for the challenge. I used packaging material from some Jillibean Sprouts for my journal tag, very old pattern papers from my stash and green pattern paper.


Please visit Trish on her blog to continue with the Sassy Lil' Sketches "Going Green" Blog Hop!

24 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

So adorable love it ... love the spritzing in the background too!

Irini said...

Oh what a cutie....love the layout

Katie said...

It doesn't get any cuter than this layout! Your pup is utterly adorable! Wonderful page!

Trish said...

The pups is just to adorable! Can I have it? LOL! I love all the PP you used and your title! Wonderful job!

Sarah said...

I love the misting! What a cute layout! Thanks for the fun stop on the blog hop!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Too too cute. I have a sock loving cat, so can totally relate. Great job on using your stash. It is an awesome page.

Kelly said...

Such a cute LO. Love the papers you used! What a cute picture too!

Unknown said...

cute photo - love your page

Unknown said...

what a wonderful spring-y and cheerful page - love all the colors

Martine said...

what a cute LO! love the stitching around the circle! and what a cute dog, you have!!

Laurajean said...

Gorgeous layout...what a sweet photo :)

CathQuillScrap said...

Very sweet doggy... how can you bear to scold a face as cute and sorry as that!

Rebecca K. said...

love this! the cool white background really sets it off.

Cathy said...

So sweet!! Love the design and the subject is so precious!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I actually said AWWWWWW right out loud!! I'll do it again.....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is just too, too cute!! I just love the layout and i hope it doesn't hurt your feelings for me to say the poochie is the star of that page.....lol. But I do love it!!!!

redmom said...

Awe what a cutie!! Loving the layout!

BrendaB said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a cute picture!

ScrapbookMary said...

awwwwwwwwwww....what a cute puppy!You really captured his spirit in this photo. love it! Cheers, Mary

Deanna said...

So sweet, Kim! I love your take on the sketch and challenge!

mica said...

Such a sweet layout!! It made me smile :)

Cynthia Baldwin said...

aw! Love the pic of your dog. Nice take on the sketch - thanks for sharing!

Nikki Love said...

your doggie is so adorable and so is your layout!!!!

Marti said...

Super cute LO, Kim! What a sweet dog! :)

ellen s. said...

oh my that is so cute! what a sweetie and i love how you docmented it