Saturday, July 12, 2014

April 2014 pictures

Using the February Super Saver sketch class kit, I made the following three layouts with April 2014 pictures for three different albums.

This layout will reside in my 2014 Project 12 album that highlights everyday life for us.

2014-07-12 004

This layout below will reside in the Pets section of my “All About Us” album series. It’s almost time to move that section into it’s own album. I do a lot of layouts that feature our pets, they are very much a part of our lives. In the below layout, I wanted to spotlight my sweet Lanfear at thirteen – she’s considered a mature dog now.

2014-07-12 005

And the last layout will reside in Zoe’s album series – it’s time to start volume six. But that doesn’t count the 2 baby albums of her first year and then the three 8.5x11 albums that I did of her first few years when I first began scrapbooking before I changed over to 12x12 layouts.

2014-07-12 006

No comments: