Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finishing up some November layouts from the ScrapRoom

This layout is made using the Little Yellow Bicycle kit from the November ScrapRoom flavor of the month kits. I thought it was perfect to pull the pinks out of the pictures. I made the big red flower using my Slice - I love that machine!! I also made the journaling block and shadow using the Slice.
ready set jump

This next layout is made with the Crate Paper Farmhouse line - I love this line! The flip side of that brown ruler paper was a red checkerboard that I originally planned to use, but when I flipped it over, it seemed to fit my picture and theme more so. I love the way it turned out!
The sketch is from Allison Davis’ sketchbook for One-Page layouts (found here).
jamba juice

1 comment:

jamie long said...

These are super cute! She is beautiful.