Products from the Studio Calico January Who’s Who kit.
Sketch from Sketchy Thursdays

I really miss being able to take pictures of my layouts in the natural daylight outside. The indoor flash pictures just don’t do my layouts any justice. I’m just glad that I’m finding time to scrap a little in the evenings now. My blob time on the couch has suffered, but I guess that’s not a bad trade-off!
I’m really having a blast using Zing embossing powders for my titles. All of my stamps have a whole new life to be discovered now!
Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
Nice take on the sketch - lovely little touches.
Love your take on the sketch! great photo's! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
This is FAB! I love love love love the photos and the colors! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment