
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Crate Paper Seasons
Pebbles Lil' Miss
BoBunny Flutter Butter
Crate Paper Seasons
Pebbles Lil' Miss
BoBunny Flutter Butter
Here's what I've created so far with each of them:
Cosmo Cricket kit was used for a sketch challenge at Let's Scrap:

Pebbles Lil' Miss kit was used for a favorites challenge at the Scrap Room:
BoBunny Flutter Butter was also used for a Favorites challenge at The Scrap Room:
And finally, I used the Crate Paper Seasons kit for the 52 Sketches...52 Weeks sketch challenge this week. I think this is one of my favorites. I love white space but have such a hard time doing it unless I'm following a sketch. This was a beautiful sketch in action. It turned out to be such a fun layout and since it was really the story I wanted to tell, not necessarily the pictures I wanted to highlight, it worked out well.
1 comment:
Your posts inspire me all the time! Your scrap space is so cool - I just love that huge square shelf fixture you have. So nicely organized. Seems like you have a great set up - combining your work and "play" space.
I also agree that the "oh my gosh" layout is a favorite. I use to not like pages with white space but I find myself loving these types of layouts more and more and wanting to do them myself. Great job Kim!
Post a Comment