I've been getting into sketches as well. Sometimes I feel like it's cheating and I'm not being a creative genius if I don't create my layout from scratch but I just need a good launching point and that's what sketches give me. I have another site I use that posts sketches weekly (which I'll share on my blog later when I remember the name) and for now I'll add this to my favorites. Does that mean we'll be competing for prizes if I post a layout? :)
1 comment:
I've been getting into sketches as well. Sometimes I feel like it's cheating and I'm not being a creative genius if I don't create my layout from scratch but I just need a good launching point and that's what sketches give me. I have another site I use that posts sketches weekly (which I'll share on my blog later when I remember the name) and for now I'll add this to my favorites. Does that mean we'll be competing for prizes if I post a layout? :)
Post a Comment