Sunday, March 15, 2009

Project 365 Pages...

The pictures aren't the best, but they give a general idea of what I'm doing. It's a work in progress and I've changed some things from week to week, improving the look, feel and flow of the pages as the weeks go on. I take pictures just about every day. It seems the majority of my pictures are taken during meals - not sure why that is! And, of course, the majority of my pictures are of Zoe. I've been doing about 2 weeks at a time lately, and instead of catching up on it and my pictures this morning, I spent time taking these pictures and uploading them. So I'm going to be quick here.

Title Page


Week 1
Didn't really like what I was doing with the picture day labels. Punching out circles of the pattern paper and adding the sticker - the sticker wasn't showing up very good.


Week 2
I had an extra picture from Tuesday that I wanted to have, so I used the extra little space for the picture. I'll continue to use this because there's always another little picture I can add in.


Week 3
Tried to do some digital day tags for the pictures. Still not what I want, though. Here, I took one of the digital downloads they provided (found here) and added some text and cut them out.

Week 4
Continued to use the digital paper but used my circle punch, better, but not quite right. I'm also finding that I don't have enough room to write what I want when I hand write my cards.

Week 5

Week 6
Got a typewriter during this week and this is perfect for my journalling cards. The words flow much better when I'm typing. I use my daily pictures and any extra journalling I might have kept on my google page to come up with these cards. I just don't have the time to keep up on a daily basis.

Week 7
I'm in a routine during this week where I am printing off about 2 weeks worth of pictures, getting them during our Target run on the weekends and sitting down and typing up 2 weeks worth of cards and processing the daily pictures.

Week 8

Week 9
It's now March 15th and you see where I've left off. March 1st is the first missing picture. I'll be ordering 2 weeks of pictures through kodak gallery (where I store my Project 365 pictures as well as all my other pictures I plan to print), 1 hour developing from Target. I'll get them on our weekend Target run and hopefully find about an hour to work on catching up the past few weeks. I have not been journalling everyday this month, so I will be relying on all the pictures I took to recall what happened on the days. I'm afraid I'm missing little details, though. I need to do a better job of jotting little things down on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Holy Smokes! You are on a roll and it all looks great. I am so jealous! I need to get into my project 365. I fear I have bigger gaps in my picture taking than I realize....but once again you've inspired me to stay on track and keep taking those pictures. Great job Kim!