
I got a used typewriter today, I'm so excited! It's a pretty nice Smith Corona and I got it for $15 off Craigslist. I wanted a typewriter for quick journalling on scraps of cardstock to speed up my layout process. I think it's a win! I had these pictures on my table to be scrapped next, threw in a small piece of scrap paper left over from the earlier layout this morning. I typed what was on my mind when i saw those pictures, took me about 2 minutes (awesome!). Then I came back later, threw the pictures on, arranged them punched out the chipboard letters and added the sticker numbers, opened up my green embelly drawer, added the flower and clear embellishment at the bottom and DONE! I think a total of 30 minutes (it takes me a while to find the correct colored letters and glue them on) was spent on this layout. I don't think the picture does it justice - it really is a sharp layout (to my eye).
2 comments:
I think it's a sharp layout as well. I love your style - you are definitely a style all your own. Very clean. I can't believe these layouts take you such little time. That's my next item on the task list - a new approach to creating quick simple layouts. Great job Kim.
Love the short 'do! Ten inches is a LOT. I'm just glad that Pantene will take a minimum of 8 inches...that will be a lot easier for me to achieve. :-)
Post a Comment